hyperactive EA trading - page 2

Ali Taha:
Thanks bro but I’m renting vps from mql5 I might not able to see the logs any other way?

Hi,

Sir Sergey help you here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/319946#comment_12818406

VPS journal log
VPS journal log
  • www.mql5.com
Hello, How can I save the VPS journal for a certain period ? I don't see a save option Dan...

find another broker

some brokers accept tick scalpers some don't

Ali Taha:
Thanks bro but I’m renting vps from mql5 I might not able to see the logs any other way?

Thanks brother I figure it out all under control  :)

I am interested about a fix for hyperactivy..I am having the same issue..I am using IC markets

Anthony Camilleri:
I am interested about a fix for hyperactivy..I am having the same issue..I am using IC markets
Check order,volume and margin correctness before ordersend. Also check freeze levels and permission to execute trades beforehand. There can never be too many checks, but optimize your code.(profiller)

Did anyone find a solution who could help me out regarding the "hyperactive account"? I am dealing with the same problem with IC market too. What should I do? Turn down the number of trades? find a new broker? Any help would be greatly appreciated as my account is currently paused. Thank you

MAWOOK10: Did anyone find a solution who could help me out regarding the "hyperactive account"?

The image gives you solutions. Fix the broken code.

anyone found solution to hyper active EA knowing that you dont have the source code ?

I cant seem to find a broker that allows hyperactive EA as of now.

PLease inbox me if u have a solution. Thanks

Luc Levesque #:

Do you have code for this EA?

I could fix it

Hi Luc. I have a similar problem and have the code for my EA. Would you be able to help? 

reduce the logic of the algo. scalp candles instead of ticks :D
Reason: