system manipulation

is it possible for broker to manipulate an open trade of the client in other to trigger a loss?

Yes its possible.

homedesk111:
is it possible for broker to manipulate an open trade of the client in other to trigger a loss?
I really don't think it is possible because all markets move in a similar pattern independent of the brokers. You can compare same currency charts of different brokers there are  similar with very slight variation if at all there is. I truly doubt the possibility of a broker targeting a single trader

i believe my broker manipulated the price signals on MT4 to create a loss on my acct with them. on 02.03.2020 i opened a trade on Palladium on a buy at $2602 (open rate) 10 units but thereafter market changed direction and i was on a negative $1200. But on 11. 03. 2020 the same trade suddenly turned to negative -$46889 and it indicate that i opened the trade on a buy at $7000 and it closed cos of margin call at $2311.note( my total margin usage at the time of opening thsi trade was less than 2 %)

same thing with Oil asset i bought at $33.83 on a sell on 11.03.2020 500 units went in to negative -$9395 all of a sudden, at the same time with the palladium, and also indicated that i opened a sell at $15 and it closed at $33.79 .

i was and am still confused how and when was palladium sold at $7000 in the history of palladium. guy i need help. i dont know if there is a way i cant report this to the MT4 support team and if they can help me retrive my money cos this is either a system bug or a manipulation, any trader can clearly see that this prices are not real . PLS HELP ME GUYS i want to report thsi dfirectly to metatrader. i attached a creenshot of my trading history below.

Files:

homedesk111:

i believe my broker manipulated the price signals on MT4 to create a loss on my acct with them. on 02.03.2020 i opened a trade on Palladium on a buy at $2602 (open rate) 10 units but thereafter market changed direction and i was on a negative $1200. But on 11. 03. 2020 the same trade suddenly turned to negative -$46889 and it indicate that i opened the trade on a buy at $7000 and it closed cos of margin call at $2311.note( my total margin usage at the time of opening thsi trade was less than 2 %)

same thing with Oil asset i bought at $33.83 on a sell on 11.03.2020 500 units went in to negative -$9395 all of a sudden, at the same time with the palladium, and also indicated that i opened a sell at $15 and it closed at $33.79 .

i was and am still confused how and when was palladium sold at $7000 in the history of palladium. guy i need help. i dont know if there is a way i cant report this to the MT4 support team and if they can help me retrive my money cos this is either a system bug or a manipulation, any trader can clearly see that this prices are not real . PLS HELP ME GUYS i want to report thsi dfirectly to metatrader. i attached a creenshot of my trading history below.

Your history looks strange, because neither of these instruments were at these prices lately ($7000 and $15), but we can't help you here, you need to contact your broker and find a lawyer to defend your interests.

Discussion about brokers is not allowed in the forum.

alright. but is there a way to report this bug to Metatrader?

homedesk111:
alright. but is there a way to report this bug to Metatrader?

This is not a bug, contact your broker for details and explanation.

Most brokers offer a trade dispute form or procedure for such cases.

Metaquotes only offers the trading platform to brokers, they are not responsible for its use.

Buddy! Talk to your broker. He might help you solve this issue. Contact their support. This is definitely a manipulation at brokers end. They are supposed to return your money. If they fail to entertain your complain, you need to check their certifying bodies and complain them. Better if broker solves your issue. Normally, higher bodies don't do anything.

yes it's possible : just widen the spread near the SL
Reason: