how can i send order from indicator ?

Do not post decompiled code in the forum. It is against the rules and you could be banned.

Your code is decompiled.
read this thread to know more about decompilation: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/203200
Can not use Freelance Service last 2 days.
Can not use Freelance Service last 2 days.
  • www.mql5.com
I have been registered as a seller last 2 years, but last 2 days it looks like i can not use Freelance service...

1. Ask the owner of the source code to give it to you.

De-compiled code is stolen code. Either you are a thief, a fence, or the receiver of stolen (intellectual) property. Either way we will not be an accomplice after the fact to that theft.
              See also forum.MQL4.com/41864#490649

If you post decompiled code again, you will likely be banned.

Don't tell us you found it on the 'net: if someone stole your bank details and uploaded them on to the internet, is it OK for everyone to use them because "someone uploaded it, I don't know why I can't use that"?

2. Masoud1365: how can i send order from indicator ?
    You don't. Indicators can not trade. Just get the value(s) of the indicator(s) into the EA (using iCustom) and do what you want with it.
    You should encapsulate your iCustom calls to make your code self-documenting.
              Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 programming forum

Masoud1365:

DECOMPILATION IS FORBIDDEN!

you cant, indicators are for making basic calculations and drawing shapes and making alerts. for this purpose you gota use an EA. you also have 2 ways to do this. 1- use your indicator inside your EA. 2- take your indicators code into your EA and do all calculations and order sending there

Keith Watford:
Do not post decompiled code in the forum. It is against the rules and you could be banned.

Oh ! excuse me ! i find this code from web and i dont decompile this !

however any one can help me ?

Reason: