Learn Russian

Good day. 
I have noticed the Russian Forum has deep topic, so I highly depend on Google translator, but sometimes it doesn't translate so. However, i intend to learn how to read, Russian and understand it super fast. 

What is the best method i can use to learn it.

It is difficult to learn.
You can read/write on the Russian forum using the automatic translation tool which exists on every post (many users from English/Chinese/etc parts of the forum are using this automatic translation tool).

If you really want for some post (technical/programming issue/question) to be sent to the Russian forum (to the threads where the admins are replying on technical questions) - so ask the users to pass your post to Russian forum (because some moderators and users can read Russian/English, and many members are using automatic translation tool with no problem at all).

But it is much more better if you will use this automatic translation tool by yourself without asking anyone (on the same way as many people are using it).

Automatic Translation of MQL5.com Forum Messages from Any Language
Automatic Translation of MQL5.com Forum Messages from Any Language
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5.com forum now features automatic translation of any messages...

Sergey GolubevYou can read/write on the Russian forum using the automatic translation tool

Thank you, I didn't know about this tool.

Reason: