Indicators: TrendFlex

TrendFlex:

TrendFlex indicator based on February 2020 TASC article published by John Ehlers

TrendFlex

Author: Mladen Rakic

Hi @Mladen Rakic , your indicator works marvelous! But the code or the indicator doesn"t work for the following currency pairs:

NzdCad, GbpNzd, GbpAud, GbpCad, EurNzd

Is there a way to add this pairs or make it work? I need all 28 mayor currency pairs working please! And thank you :)

larrydaviid199:

Hi @Mladen Rakic , your indicator works marvelous! But the code or the indicator doesn"t work for the following currency pairs:

NzdCad, GbpNzd, GbpAud, GbpCad, EurNzd

Is there a way to add this pairs or make it work? I need all 28 mayor currency pairs working please! And thank you :)

Nothing to be fixed- everything that is enabled in the market watch works as expected

Mladen Rakic:

Nothing to be fixed- everything that is enabled in the market watch works as expected

I'm still learning how to use MT4 in computer, sorry if I come out a little newbie on this... Good to know that the issue is on my end, any suggestion on how to fix the pairs that it doesn't run normally? I deleted the indicator and re installed and nothing, still not showing up the indicator.

larrydaviid199:

I'm still learning how to use MT4 in computer, sorry if I come out a little newbie on this... Good to know that the issue is on my end, any suggestion on how to fix the pairs that it doesn't run normally? I deleted the indicator and re installed and nothing, still not showing up the indicator.

That is not MT4 indicator