Tick volume - analysis and application in real trading

Hello everybody.

Maybe someone already uses tick volumes in their vehicles, tell me a few points on them, namely:
    How much does it correlate with the real (on derivatives)?How much does it correlate with the real (on derivatives)?
  1. How much does it correlate with the real (on derivatives)?
  2. Is it possible to analyze it in the same way as real (according to VSA)?
  3. Is it possible to build a footprint on it (vertical volumes for purchases / sales for each candle) and a market profile, how relevant will it be?
  4. How much do they differ in different forex brokers (and trading terminals)?
  5. How can you analyze and apply DOM and real volumes from one forex broker (ECN cell)?

Igor Yeremenko:
Hello everybody.

Maybe someone already uses tick volumes in their vehicles, tell me a few points on them, namely:
    How much does it correlate with the real (on derivatives)?How much does it correlate with the real (on derivatives)?
  1. How much does it correlate with the real (on derivatives)?
  2. Is it possible to analyze it in the same way as real (according to VSA)?
  3. Is it possible to build a footprint on it (vertical volumes for purchases / sales for each candle) and a market profile, how relevant will it be?
  4. How much do they differ in different forex brokers (and trading terminals)?
  5. How can you analyze and apply DOM and real volumes from one forex broker (ECN cell)?

hi there, forex is the most liquid market in the world, so data are not available in real time. 

Some brokers can give you  their data, but it will be limited to your broker data. Other broker just give you tick data: number of ticks for each bar.
This is what I know ( maybe I am wrong)

Marco Montemari:

hi there, forex is the most liquid market in the world, so data are not available in real time. 

Some brokers can give you  their data, but it will be limited to your broker data. Other broker just give you tick data: number of ticks for each bar.
This is what I know ( maybe I am wrong)

real volumes are on derivatives (futures)

Igor Yeremenko:
real volumes are on derivatives (futures)

Sorry, i do not know about it

Reason: