Some Freelance jobs cannot be selected and further cannot be applied.

Hi guys.
I am new at freelancing in MQL5.
Please tell why I cannot select some job items in freelance page?(https://www.mql5.com/en/job)
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
To create a breakout EA as agreed. It should auto calculate the lot size wwith the options as tfixed amount or percentage of balance. Also it should have a breakeven option as drop down Optimize the EA you made earlier and that I sent as an attachemnt. Long then go short instead and Short then go long instead. End trades as it is now I...

What do you mean by "cannot select"?

I think that a freelancer can only apply for a maximum 10 jobs in a day.

MOHAMMADEHSAN AMERI:
Hi guys.
I am new at freelancing in MQL5.
Please tell why I cannot select some job items in freelance page?(https://www.mql5.com/en/job)

they are orders opened specifically for a coder and you have no right to read them

Keith Watford:

In the past it was 8 maximum, but maybe it has been changed.

Alain Verleyen:
In the past it was 8 maximum, but maybe it has been changed.

Wasn't there a monthly limit also ? 

Lorentzos Roussos:

Wasn't there a monthly limit also ? 

Never heard about it.

Keith Watford:

Thank you all for answering my question. 
I know about the limitation of applying jobs in a day. It is 10 job a day right now.

Freelance Jobs

As you can see in the picture, some orders are written in black color and some others are blue.
I can only select blue ones and apply for them, What is wrong with selecting black ones ???

Lorentzos Roussos:

they are orders opened specifically for a coder and you have no right to read them

Thank you.
I think that is why.
But why they show us a job which we cannot apply for? 

MOHAMMADEHSAN AMERI:

Thank you.
I think that is why.
But why they show us a job which we cannot apply for? 

Its easier programmaticaly , instead of creating a new section for "your personal jobs" ,you just list it in the main feed but only the invited coder can see it 

Lorentzos Roussos:

Its easier programmaticaly , instead of creating a new section for "your personal jobs" ,you just list it in the main feed but only the invited coder can see it 

Well it's questionable.

Also, if they are not selectable, it should really not be difficult to hide them completely, except for the concerned freelancer. Why the description of a personal job should be viewable by others ?

Anyway it's a very little issue.

Reason: