I need help in creating an expert . EXPERT WITH INDICATOR AUTO FIBONACCI LEVELS

To add comments, please log in or register
Nee KiT
Nee KiT  

I need help to create a EA who can work with indicator : Automatical Fibonacci level.

How need to work : Indcator show a sell position or a buy position . Ea need to set Instant execution on fibonacci levels .If price hit one level in fibonacci indicator , the ea  set instant execution , for example if price hit 62 level , ea check the indicator position and know that it is a buy or a sell , and set instiant execution ( 62 level ) tp ( on 38 level )  and sl (on 100 level )  ( check photos down ) . If trade hit TP1 ,ea will be set SL on entry . If indicator change or show another direction , Ea will be close all position .  

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Inputs Paramets for EA

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Trade Lot Size = 0.01  ( you can choice your risk )

Alert Entry = True/False ( you can set a alert if EA set a trade . Alert show on what Fibonacci level is a entry (62 or 70 or 79) and on what simbol (eurusd,gbp..))

Entry on Fibonacci level 0.62 = True/False  ( you can choice if you want EA to set on that Fibonacci level trades )

Entry on Fibonacci level 0.70 = True/False  ( you can choice if you want EA to set on that Fibonacci level trades )

Entry on Fibonacci level 0.79 = True/False  ( you can choice if you want EA to set on that Fibonacci level trades )

TakeProfit on Fibonacci level = 0.23%   ( you can choice if you want to set tp on that level or another Fibonacci indicator level for example on 0.23 or 0.38,0.0,100)

TakeProfit on Fibonacci level = 0.38%    ( you can choice if you want to set tp on that level or another Fibonacci indicator level for example on 0.23 or 0.38,0.0,100)

TakeProfit on Fibonacci level = 0.00%    ( you can choice if you want to set tp on that level or another Fibonacci indicator level for example on 0.23 or 0.38,0.0,100)

TakeProfit on Fibonacci level = 100.0%  ( you can choice if you want to set tp on that level or another Fibonacci indicator level for example on 0.23 or0.38,0.0,100) 

Aotomatical set StopLoss on entry = True/False   ( you can choice if you want to set SL on entry if trade hit TP 1 for others trades )

If you know an EA who work like that plan , please conntact me , If you can make it conntact me m if you need more detailes conntact me .

That Indicator Auto Fibonacci levels work on all timeframes and on all simbols , EA need to work the same on all timeframe and all simbols

Juvenille Emperor Limited
Eleni Anna Branou  

Post your request as a job in the Freelance section.

There are plenty of coders to undertake your project.

Don't post personal data here, it doesn't work like you think.
To add comments, please log in or register