: 

Robô ( 

) (WING20, M20) Error positioning sell limit 5031

LI       

: 

: 

Robô ( 

) (WING20, M20) Error positioning buylimit 4517

Detail, the EA was working normally in the previous days, contact the Broker and I failed the order request that did not reach them!

It is occurring only in Limit Orders. In Orders, the market is working perfectly.

Today, I thought that today could be the expiration date of the contracts, changes or code of the assets to test: Win $, Win $ N, WinJ20 and WinG20 and I didn't solve

I did a search on error codes and was unsuccessful.

In the previous days it was working perfectly, and there was no configuration change whatsoever.

I was wondering if anyone had this same problem

Thanks in advance.

vulto82:
Boa Noite amigos,  hoje dia 12/02/2020 me deparei com os seguintes erros:

Detalhe, o robo estava funcionando normal nos dias anteriores,  entrei em contato com a Corretora e diz q a ordem nem chegou ate eles...

Ai pensei que poderia ser por hoje ser dia de vencimento de contratos...  ai ate alterei para ele operar por Win$, Win$N, WinJ20 e nao resolveu... e ate o momento n sei o que pode ser...

Pesquisei sobre os códigos dos erros e tbm não me ajudou em nada... pois se o robo estava funcionando normal ontem e n foi alterado nada nas configs.. teria que estar funcionando normal hoje tbm..

Queria saber se alguém teve o mesmo problema...  Mais um Detalhe,  somente em Ordens Limit que esta acontecendo isso.

Agradeço Desde Já.

Use english or post at another part of the forum.

https://www.mql5.com/pt/forum

Eleni Anna Branou:

Use english or post at another part of the forum.

https://www.mql5.com/pt/forum

Thanks for the tip friend.

vulto82:
Good evening friends, today 02/02/2020 I came across the following errors:

Detail, the EA was working normally in the previous days, contact the Broker and I failed the order request that did not reach them!

It is occurring only in Limit Orders. In Orders, the market is working perfectly.

Today, I thought that today could be the expiration date of the contracts, changes or code of the assets to test: Win $, Win $ N, WinJ20 and WinG20 and I didn't solve

I did a search on error codes and was unsuccessful.

In the previous days it was working perfectly, and there was no configuration change whatsoever.

I was wondering if anyone had this same problem

Thanks in advance.

The error message you posted are custom from your EA. We can't help with that. 4517 and 5031 are ? If that's error number they are not related to trading.

Alain Verleyen:
The error message you posted are custom from your EA. We can't help with that. 4517 and 5031 are ? If that's error number they are not related to trading.

Hello friend, I consulted the error code on this link :https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/constants/errorswarnings/errorcodes

which is strange that the EA was working normally. and I didn't make any changes.

I realized that it was only in limit orders that these errors occurred. 

Thanks for listening friend.

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Codes of Errors and Warnings / Runtime Errors
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Codes of Errors and Warnings / Runtime Errors
  • www.mql5.com
The name of the custom symbol is invalid. The symbol name can only contain Latin letters without punctuation, spaces or special characters (may only contain ".", "_", "&" and "#"). It is not recommended to use characters , :, ", /,\, |, ?, *. The path of...

vulto82:

Hello friend, I consulted the error code on this link :https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/constants/errorswarnings/errorcodes

which is strange that the EA was working normally. and I didn't make any changes.

I realized that it was only in limit orders that these errors occurred. 

Thanks for listening friend.

"Didn't make any changes" is irrelevant, something goes wrong and the problem is in your code. Fix it if you have it or ask the coder to do it.
Reason: