Purchases cancelled - payment system problem?

I had 2 purchases yesterday that were cancelled. The client writes that he has enough money on the account and he knows another seller who had the same problem yesterday. What's going on?

Heiko Kendziorra:
I had 2 purchases yesterday that were cancelled. The client writes that he has enough money on the account and he knows another seller who had the same problem yesterday. What's going on?

Cancelled like how ? the row of the payment is marked red ? or the 7days period expired and the amount remains locked?

Lorentzos Roussos:

Cancelled like how ? the row of the payment is marked red ? or the 7days period expired and the amount remains locked?

the row of the payment is marked red. seem it was cancelled at once

Heiko Kendziorra:
the row of the payment is marked red. seem it was cancelled at once
Maybe it is due the recent troubles with epayments system?

Carmine Pinto:
I don't think so, but I'm not sure. I think epayments System is to withdraw Money and if u buy the Money must be first on the mql5 account

Carmine Pinto:
Heiko Kendziorra:
I don't think so, but I'm not sure. I think epayments System is to withdraw Money and if u buy the Money must be first on the mql5 account

What if they were waiting for it to clear ,(arrive from epayments),but it did not due to epayments issues.
How did the client deposit?

Lorentzos Roussos:

What if they were waiting for it to clear ,(arrive from epayments),but it did not due to epayments issues.
How did the client deposit?

I asked  the client some hours ago how he deposited, still no answer.

Heiko Kendziorra:

I asked  the client some hours ago how he deposited, still no answer.

No epayment, he writes: I ve tried with PayPal and also with money on depositated on mql5

Heiko Kendziorra:
No epayment, he writes: I ve tried with PayPal and also with money on depositated on mql5
Then you need to write to the Service Desk. Good luck with that.

Heiko Kendziorra:

But he can operate the EA ?

Lorentzos Roussos:

But he can operate the EA ?

No, no download, no trading. I'll write to Service desk.
Reason: