The MT5 ticket SL TP is reset to zero

Hello old man

Currently, I have some questions when testing MT5. When placing an order, I explicitly set a stop loss and made a profit.

During the backtest, the digital functions were normal and the backtest was smooth. However, this situation was encountered when testing a simulated disk.

The current plan is to make every product universal

1. There were Stop Loss and Take Profit in the previous order, but not this time (the product is gold, when the order was placed last week, SL and TP have numbers)

2. Backtesting of some products is normal, but there is no stop loss or direct profit when placing an order (the value jumping out of France HK is 0, which is not a normal number)

3. The previous stop loss and stop loss order is normal, but the next order has only stop loss and no profit (US500 side has normal stop loss and stop loss, while the other order has only stop loss ...)

4. The amount of stop loss and profit should be large enough, I am very sure ...

The picture looks like this

Attach transaction records and logs when a problem occurs.Some of the problems ticket I have stopped manually, but you can see that his stop loss and profit are blank.

If anyone has news or has any questions about the suggestions, feel free to make suggestions. There are indeed more and more strange things ...

PS: My friend and I use the same program and the same dealer, he is fine, but he only uses VPS

PS: This is the Chinese I want to translate. If you have any semantic issues, please forgive me.

Documentation on MQL5: Checkup / Digits
Documentation on MQL5: Checkup / Digits
  • www.mql5.com
Checkup / Digits - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5