Selling my computer resources

Ive got everything set up (I think), but how do I know if im actually selling anything? I have started all the metatesters on the metatesters agent menager, and I can see the agents in the agent section on my profile but it always says 0 under "passes" and "profits. Am I doing it right?

Now my "passes" are going up, but still no earnings

That's great! Did you just have to wait for a day for them to start going up or did you do something to make them do that? I am also confused, sitting here with 0 passes... :/

Mouthy_germs96:
Now my "passes" are going up, but still no earnings

Give it time, it takes a couple of days to work smoothly.

I'm a little worried about mine as I am using a laptop. I think it is powerful enough as it has an i9-9900K where each core has PR values of around 215. Should I remove my battery or something to make it think it's not a laptop?

Richard Shane Sasaki:
I'm a little worried about mine as I am using a laptop. I think it is powerful enough as it has an i9-9900K where each core has PR values of around 215. Should I remove my battery or something to make it think it's not a laptop?

No, it doesn't matter.

Thanks! Umm...another strange thing seems to have happened. My list of agents seems to have disappeared from the browser. It says they are connected and running on MetaTester 5 Agents Manager but from the browser it says "Agents list is empty"... I wonder what happened? They seem to show on https://cloud.mql5.com/en/statistics though...

Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Today's computers spend most of their time idle and do not use all the features of their CPU. Now you can benefit from the spare power of your PC. You can sell your computer's CPU time to other members of our network community for a variety of tasks like optimizing Expert Advisors optimization or developing mathematical models. Join the MQL5...

Richard Shane Sasaki:

Thanks! Umm...another strange thing seems to have happened. My list of agents seems to have disappeared from the browser. It says they are connected and running on MetaTester 5 Agents Manager but from the browser it says "Agents list is empty"... I wonder what happened? They seem to show on https://cloud.mql5.com/en/statistics though...

Logout an re-login again into your MQL5 account and try again.

Richard Shane Sasaki:
Did your PR on the 9900k plummet yesterday? My 10900k was 225 PR on all agents, all of a sudden they are all at 112.... Half of 225
Reason: