Quick question on partial close

Hello,

I'm developing an EA that needs partial order closing. In the past I've just split the initial order volume into 2 separate orders, but now I'm trying to actually close a part of the trade calculating the amount of lots to be closed. My main question is, the MT4 tester shows anything regarding actual partial closure? I just see in the results tab:

buy/sell
modify  
sl/tp

The strategy basically moves SL to BE and then closes half of the position, but I don't see anything regarding the actual partial closure of the trade, does the tester should generate any log for that when a backtest is performed? 

Pd. No errors are shown on the logs tab, and the code actually goes through the part where I have the Order Close function. 

Regards, 
Fernando 

In results tab you will see a normal "close" with your partially closed ticket number and the lot size closed.

Just after that you will see a new order that is the order with remained lot size, the one with "#from ....." comment, that will have different ticket number compared to the original order.

Fabio Cavalloni:

In results tab you will see a normal "close" with your partially closed ticket number and the lot size closed.

Just after that you will see a new order that is the order with remained lot size, the one with "#from ....." comment, that will have different ticket number compared to the original order.

Thanks! Just fixed that up, it was a code issue, my dumb ass was dividing a double value by an integer value so the partial closure was always 0. 😂

Fabio Cavalloni: remained lot size, the one with "#from ....." comment,

Broker specific, some do not.

Reason: