EST time

Hey guys,

Is there any indicator I can use which take current candle time and convert it to EST from GMT and show on left corner of chart? I am backtesting and this GMT time is a bit of issue for me and slows down things.

Thanks for all your help :)

Sach

Testing trading strategies on real ticks
Testing trading strategies on real ticks
  • www.mql5.com
The article provides the results of testing a simple trading strategy in three modes: "1 minute OHLC" using only Open, High, Low and Close prices of minute bars; detailed modeling in "Every tick" mode, as well as the most accurate "Every tick based on real ticks" mode applying actual historical data. Comparing the results allows us to assess...

Any Metatrader (abd the price in Metatrader) is using broker's time (nroker server time).
This time can not be changed.|
You can select the other broker with the other time (with EST+0 for example).

----------------

You can loot at this thread i am confused to find the right forex session for some discussion and indicators.

i am confused to find the right forex session
i am confused to find the right forex session
  • www.mql5.com
hello dear traders i am so confused to find the right forex sessions starting time and ending time in 3 major sessions (tokyo,london and newyork) b...

thanks. but is there a indicator which can take latest candle time and substract few hours from it and show it on chart top left/right? I am backtesting. can't change broker

Sergey Golubev:

Any Metatrader (abd the price in Metatrader) is using broker's time (nroker server time).
This time can not be changed.|
You can select the other broker with the other time (with EST+0 for example).

----------------

You can loot at this thread i am confused to find the right forex session for some discussion and indicators.

Reason: