MQL5 Account login & Balance for other Trading Accounts

Hi, i registered my account with mql5 and subscribe to a signal using ICM MT5.
Now i want to use my same MQL5 account with the money balance to purchase indicator/EA on other MT4 Trading account of other brokers but i cant. 
Problem
1. Journal show mql4 community login no authorization 
2. I cannot see the real USD balance. It just show USD0. 00 in my other accounts. 
3. The real USD balance can only be shown in the ICM MT5 
4. How can my other trading accounts connect to the same MQL5 account and use the same USD balance to purchase indicators & EA? 

Tq

This is not possible, they are different balances held by different companies and used for different operations.

Balance on your trading account is held by your broker and it will be used for trading operations.

Balance on mql5 site is used for indicators, EA and other services and it held by metaquotes.

Fabio Cavalloni:

This is not possible, they are different balances held by different companies and used for different operations.

Balance on your trading account is held by your broker and it will be used for trading operations.

Balance on mql5 site is used for indicators, EA and other services and it held by metaquotes.

That is not what i meant. I want to utilize the MQL5 money to buy indicator/EA on my other mt4 platforms. 

ianmetatrader:
That is not what i meant. I want to utilize the MQL5 money to buy indicator/EA on my other mt4 platforms. 

Sorry I misunderstood your request.

MQL5 account is not linked to a trading account or platform, you need to be able to buy indicators and EA for multiple accounts (before you reach the activation limit set by seller of the product).

Probably you put wrong username or password in the platform that is not working.

As you use each MT4 platform, you will have to log in to MQl5.com on order for the funds to appear.

There should be no difficulty as long as you have one MQL5.com account that has money.

Fabio Cavalloni:

Sorry I misunderstood your request.

MQL5 account is not linked to a trading account or platform, you need to be able to buy indicators and EA for multiple accounts (before you reach the activation limit set by seller of the product).

Probably you put wrong username or password in the platform that is not working.

I tried many times and i thought i enter wrongly. I do n redo on my icm Mt5, no problem. Mt4 accounts i cant. 

david mackay:

As you use each MT4 platform, you will have to log in to MQl5.com on order for the funds to appear.

There should be no difficulty as long as you have one MQL5.com account that has money.

I can only see usd 0.00

Could it  be that you have opened more than one account on MQL5.com....  check carefully that you are logging in to the correct account

I have been using this service for a long time, I have many instances of MT4 and MT5 and have no problems.

david mackay:

Could it  be that you have opened more than one account on MQL5.com....  check carefully that you are logging in to the correct account

I have been using this service for a long time, I have many instances of MT4 and MT5 and have no problems.

Thanks David. Lemme drill through it tonight. Thanks for your feedback