Forex rebate - trading system

To add comments, please log in or register
trade2getrich
trade2getrich  

Hello,

sorry on bad English, but I hope you will understand what I am asking for.

Is there any automated trading system that maximize earning from forex rebate. My goal is to trade a lot, and to not lose my starting Money. I am looking for earning just from forex rebate.

Juvenille Emperor Limited
Eleni Anna Branou  
trade2getrich:

Hello,

Is there any automated trading system that maximize earning from forex rebate. My goal is to trade a lot, and to not lose my starting Money. I am looking for earning just from forex rebate.

We are not allowed to discuss or suggest products in the forum.

You can find such solutions, if you search in the Codebase/Market.

Andrew Liau Chin Eng
Andrew Liau Chin Eng  
we need profit not rebate , try to win more important thank that tiny rebate 
trade2getrich
trade2getrich  

thank you for comments, but many tiny rebates make big ammount of Money; I know from experience but I work very hard for that and I am looking for help (some automated trading)

Brian Rumbles
Brian Rumbles  

I think just open a trade before the swap time on Wednesday night for 3 day swap, put SL and TP maybe 5 pips, 

maybe can do on EURUSD Sell side 0.3 lots with $200.

Then swap=+$4.3

commission= -$1.4

Spread=-$1.4

Total=+$1.5

Then if SL: -$15+$1.5=-$13.5

if TP: +$15+$1.5=$16.5

if average win to loss = 1:1

then the average is ($16.5+ -$13.5) /2= +$1.5 per week expected value

$1.5/$200 = 0.75%p.w x 52 weeks = 39% p.yr

But the equity has to be big enough to withstand the random consecutive wins and losses, so $200 may or may not be enough.

The SL has to be big enough to not be effected by increased spread at midnight. 

Waseem Raza
Waseem Raza  
trade2getrich:

Hello,

There no way where you only earn and zero chance of loosing, only you invest in any bank on markup base 

Waseem Raza
Waseem Raza  
Brian Rumbles:

I think just open a trade before the swap time on Wednesday night for 3 day swap, put SL and TP maybe 5 pips, 

maybe can do on EURUSD Sell side 0.3 lots with $200.

Then swap=+$4.3

commission= -$1.4

Spread=-$1.4

Total=+$1.5

Then if SL: -$15+$1.5=-$13.5

if TP: +$15+$1.5=$16.5

if average win to loss = 1:1

then the average is ($16.5+ -$13.5) /2= +$1.5 per week expected value

$1.5/$200 = 0.75%p.w x 52 weeks = 39% p.yr

But the equity has to be big enough to withstand the random consecutive wins and losses, so $200 may or may not be enough.

The SL has to be big enough to not be effected by increased spread at midnight. 

Small SL never works mostly brokers wide their spread when date changes, what you thinking brokers knows in advance, some brokers calculate this 3 days swap on Friday 

Kenneth Parling
Kenneth Parling  

I suggest a better way - 'Currency Carry Trade'

What is this then?

A currency carry trade is a strategy whereby a high-yielding currency funds the trade with a low-yielding currency. A trader using this strategy attempts to capture the difference between the rates, which can often be substantial, depending on the amount of leverage used.

Waseem Raza
Waseem Raza  
Kenneth Parling:

I suggest a better way - 'Currency Carry Trade'

What is this then?

A currency carry trade is a strategy whereby a high-yielding currency funds the trade with a low-yielding currency. A trader using this strategy attempts to capture the difference between the rates, which can often be substantial, depending on the amount of leverage used.

A Carry Trade means traders who hold for long period and it can be in several years. it works in stock and only if you using limited leverage, or better to work with your funds without leverage , when high risk news comes mostly brokers sends you emails they going to cut the leverage and you fund more in your account  

Read more about Carry Trade 
trade2getrich
trade2getrich  
Waseem Raza:

There no way where you only earn and zero chance of loosing, only you invest in any bank on markup base 

I did't say that there is zero chance to lose Money. You obviously don't understand what forex rebate is. You trade the same way that you trade withot forex rebate. If you are bad trader you will lose all Money.  But if you are average trader or good trader you will get some additional Money (maybe will this help you to stay positive a the end of month). My strategy is (I am sucessful at that) to trade a lot and to collect Money from rebate. I open order in one direction and if I win great but if don't I start to open orders in opossite direction (heading) and collect Money from rebate, and protect my self from loosing starting Capital. My goal is to save my starting Money and to collect many Money from rebate. If someone is interested I can give him more details. 

Enrique Dangeroux
Enrique Dangeroux  
trade2getrich:

I did't say that there is zero chance to lose Money. You obviously don't understand what forex rebate is. You trade the same way that you trade withot forex rebate. If you are bad trader you will lose all Money.  But if you are average trader or good trader you will get some additional Money (maybe will this help you to stay positive a the end of month). My strategy is (I am sucessful at that) to trade a lot and to collect Money from rebate. I open order in one direction and if I win great but if don't I start to open orders in opossite direction (heading) and collect Money from rebate, and protect my self from loosing starting Capital. My goal is to save my starting Money and to collect many Money from rebate. If someone is interested I can give him more details

Sure you can.

Seems you don't trade to get rich, but lure the next sucker in to get rich.

At least get your nickname straight.

To add comments, please log in or register