Refund for VPS

I bough the VPS for an year and it looks like my EA used DLL so cannot use the VPS , any idea on how to get a refund ? VPS has not been used at all 

Hi please read here: https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/rules#part_IV

If a program launched on a Virtual terminal tries to call a function from any DLL, this EX4/EX5 program is immediately stopped due to a critical error.

Any DLL calls are forbidden.

Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service
Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual Hosting Service offers for rent MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 virtual terminals located on Virtual Hosting Cloud network servers.  The Virtual Hosting service is available to registered users of MQL5.com aged 18 and older. Use of Virtual Hosting service means that a User has accepted and agreed to these Rules of using the service. User...

Manish verma:
I bough the VPS for an year and it looks like my EA used DLL so cannot use the VPS , any idea on how to get a refund ? VPS has not been used at all 

If you had read through all information regarding VPS use and how it works you would not have this problem right now. I don't really understand why the majority of people having such hard time to set off some little time and read through things before making a decision. Don't just skip vital information and 'assume' how it works!

Marco vd Heijden:

Hi please read here: https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/rules#part_IV

If a program launched on a Virtual terminal tries to call a function from any DLL, this EX4/EX5 program is immediately stopped due to a critical error.

Any DLL calls are forbidden.

I agree I cannot use DLL hence need refund for VPS as VPS is of not use for me 

need to know process for refund as I cannot use VPS 

Kenneth Parling:

If you had read through all information regarding VPS use and how it works you would not have this problem right now. I don't really understand why the majority of people having such hard time to set off some little time and read through things before making a decision. Don't just skip vital information and 'assume' how it works!

I am hoping you read my message where it says I do not need VPS as I read your policy  after buying , is it hard to say I  do not need VPS as there are 10000 other VPS which I can use 

You can use it, you just can't use EA's with DLL calls.

That is also clearly written in the vps rules so had you read them you would have known.

You agreed to it by checking a checkbox when you ordered it. 

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only $10 per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the platform...

Marco vd Heijden:

You can use it, you just can't use EA's with DLL calls.

That is also clearly written in the vps rules so had you read them you would have known.

You agreed to it by checking a checkbox when you ordered it. 

are you saying there is no option for refund ? as I only use one EA  and that uses DLL unfortunately 

Manish verma:
are you saying there is no option for refund ? as I only use one EA  and that uses DLL unfortunately 

No, the real unfortunate thing is mql5 VPS doesn't allow EAs that use DLL imports. I also ran into the same problem. Don't expect a refund.  

Manish verma:
I am hoping you read my message where it says I do not need VPS as I read your policy  after buying , is it hard to say I  do not need VPS as there are 10000 other VPS which I can use 

You are saying you read the policy first 'after buying' a MQL5 VPS...well that's not a very smart move is it? As Marco mentioned in post #5 ' You agreed to it by checking a checkbox when you ordered it.' and by doing this you are supposed to have read and understand this policy. You have only your self to blame here!

Manish verma:

When did you paid for your 1 year subscription ?

If it is very recent maybe you can try to write to the Service Desk, if you are lucky they can hear you and do a refund. You have nothing to lose, just try.

Of course, they don't have to do it, but they can.

Alain Verleyen:

When did you paid for your 1 year subscription ?

If it is very recent maybe you can try to write to the Service Desk, if you are lucky they can hear you and do a refund. You have nothing to lose, just try.

Of course, they don't have to do it, but they can.

perfect have written to them , yes bought it a week back only 
Reason: