Not able to Migrate my EA to VPS as it gives an error =- Migration Virtual hosting failed as it does not allow DLL

Migration Virtual hosting failed as it does not allow DLL 

Any ideas on how to overcome this ?

Don't use anything that needs a DLL

This is from VPS Rules -

No DLLs are allowed on a Virtual terminal. There is no physical capacity to use DLLs there.

Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual Hosting Service offers for rent MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 virtual terminals located on Virtual Hosting Cloud network servers.  The Virtual Hosting service is available to registered users of MQL5.com aged 18 and older. Use of Virtual Hosting service means that a User has accepted and agreed to these Rules of using the service. User...

thanks , I have already bought the EA  so need to use the same , how do I get refund for VPS I thought ?

Manish verma:
thanks , I have already bought the EA  so need to use the same , how do I get refund for VPS I thought ?

The service desk is acting according to the rules so you should read VPS rules concerning the refund (if it is written about refund so - yes).

• www.mql5.com
Virtual Hosting Service offers for rent MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 virtual terminals located on Virtual Hosting Cloud network servers.  The Virtual Hosting service is available to registered users of MQL5.com aged 18 and older. Use of Virtual Hosting service means that a User has accepted and agreed to these Rules of using the service. User...

D1 Bull Bear Bull

Keep getting this message can someone please help

migration to virtual hosting failed old ex4 file version

Please recompile tf price and spread ex4 and migrate again

Migration - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5 Help
Migration - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Migration is transferring the current active environment from the trading platform to the virtual one. This is a simple and straightforward way to...

steve10081:

D1 Bull Bear Bull

Keep getting this message can someone please help

migration to virtual hosting failed old ex4 file version

Please recompile tf price and spread ex4 and migrate again

recompile your indicators/EAs/any in MetaEditor with new builds of MT4 (this is build 1323 now), and provide the migration once again.
Reason: