Trouble with account

I've been practicing on demo for awhile. How do I delete my demo accounts from Web Terminal? 

chinalavish:
I've been practicing on demo for awhile. How do I delete my demo accounts from Web Terminal? 

Go to File >> Logout or login with another account.

i have been playing with a demo account on forex.com us desktop but ever since 12/26/2019 it tells me I have no connection.  so I can not perform any trades  what do I need to do.  I have closed the window and I even tried deleting and redown loading but nothing is working.

defenderjae:
i have been playing with a demo account on forex.com us desktop but ever since 12/26/2019 it tells me I have no connection.  so I can not perform any trades  what do I need to do.  I have closed the window and I even tried deleting and redown loading but nothing is working.

It seems that the broker has closed thise demao accounts - just open (with another broker?) a new one.

I have a live account and every time i try to open a new trade it denies the attempt. So iv been trying to het help everywhere. Either they dont know or there is no response? So funny there is also no help button or support team.

18208831:
I have a live account and every time i try to open a new trade it denies the attempt. So iv been trying to het help everywhere. Either they dont know or there is no response? So funny there is also no help button or support team.

Its either that trading is not enabled in your account (contact your broker about it) or you haven't enabled the specific currency pair in MT4/5 >> View >> Symbols.

Reason: