Experts: TimerEA - page 2

May you make the next version to have an option of number of trades to open...
For Example when I am using a broker that has a maximum leverage of 20 lots and I want to trade 40 lots. I will have to open 2 trades of 20 lots each.
Therefore using that option I'll choose 20 lots and 2 trades at 13:00.

Kamogelo Haraba:
May you make the next version to have an option of number of trades to open...
For Example when I am using a broker that has a maximum leverage of 20 lots and I want to trade 40 lots. I will have to open 2 trades of 20 lots each.
Therefore using that option I'll choose 20 lots and 2 trades at 13:00.

Hello,

try to attach expert on two same charts.

This EA is just what I was looking for, great but I think it has a bug in both v.1.6 and v.1.7. In tests, he opens another order once the stop loss is reached. I have noticed that this problem only occurs if one of the two orders is closed before the set hour candle. Can it be repaired? Thank you

Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
is an instruction given to a broker to buy or sell a financial instrument. There are two main types of orders: Market and Pending. In addition, there are special Take Profit and Stop Loss levels. is the commercial exchange (buying or selling) of a financial security. Buying is executed at the demand price (Ask), and Sell is performed at the...

giovi79:

This EA is just what I was looking for, great but I think it has a bug in both v.1.6 and v.1.7. In tests, he opens another order once the stop loss is reached. I have noticed that this problem only occurs if one of the two orders is closed before the set hour candle. Can it be repaired? Thank you

I have uploaded a new patched version.

Nikolaos Pantzos #:

I have uploaded a new patched version.

Hi bro

Good job

How can i have the ex5 version of this EA?

Reason: