Whatsapp to Metatrader 4/5

Hello guys

I am watching for a EA which copies Whatsapp messages to an EA. Does anyone know an EA?

i already build a program to read out SL TP and BUY SELL. If i copy them in a Text is it possible that an EA can read them and copy in to a signal?

Hope for help thanks.

Regards Steve

Stevie Pnd:

Hello guys

I am watching for a EA which copies Whatsapp messages to an EA. Does anyone know an EA?

i already build a program to read out SL TP and BUY SELL. If i copy them in a Text is it possible that an EA can read them and copy in to a signal?

Hope for help thanks.

Regards Steve

Interesting question...would be interested to see when we get this advanced. I am not sure its here yet!

If you have already whatsapp to TXT then you only need to write an EA that scans the TXT file for changes and act's upon them.

But whatsapp is limited as they didn't release an API.

Telegram has an API and you can also make bots that interface with Metatrader there.

Marco vd Heijden:

If you have already whatsapp to TXT then you only need to write an EA that scans the TXT file for changes and act's upon them.

But whatsapp is limited as they didn't release an API.

Telegram has an API and you can also make bots that interface with Metatrader there.

Thanks for the answere.

does an EA which scans the TXT already exist? or is it hard to create on? i can not script. if we could bring this to real i would build it together and would publish it on mql5. 

Uriel Melliphant:

Interesting question...would be interested to see when we get this advanced. I am not sure its here yet!

yeh if i bring it to run i will publish it here how i did it.

Stevie Pnd:

Thanks for the answere.

does an EA which scans the TXT already exist? or is it hard to create on? i can not script. if we could bring this to real i would build it together and would publish it on mql5. 

Of course many people wrote such solutions already.

Marco vd Heijden:

Of course many people wrote such solutions already.

sound good. do you know a good one or how can i find them? im going to search now. 

In your case it will have to be custom made so i suppose you could just write it from scratch because a ready made one will be a lot different from the one you need.

Marco vd Heijden:
In your case it will have to be custom made so i suppose you could just write it from scratch because a ready made one will be a lot different from the one you need.

i have a buddy which writes. he has nothing to do with trading and do not know how to write EA´s but if ill find any idea how it works i could go to the freelancers and pay them to bring it together

You can go to freelance right away they will know how to do it.

Marco vd Heijden:
You can go to freelance right away they will know how to do it.

Perfect thanks. ill do it after easter.

Happy easter and thanks.

*Maybe ill post the results here or in a new Topic for free with introduction as soon it runs

Reason: