How do I get started?

Hello, I am about to make my first trade. I have downloaded metatrader 4 and got a funded and active account. I have wached the tutorials too. Could Somebody help me to get started? 

Jayme Valarelli:

Hello, I am about to make my first trade. I have downloaded metatrader 4 and got a funded and active account. I have wached the tutorials too. Could Somebody help me to get started? 

You should open a demo account, in order to test what you've learned without risking real money first.

After you become consistently profitable you should start trading with a real account.

Is there an automated process for trading?

Jayme Valarelli:

Hello Jayme,

Welcome to FX market!

Kindly wait for the markets to open for trading then you decide to either buy or sell any currency pair of your choice based on your prediction of price movement (UP OR DOWN) following your analysis either by way of Technical indicators or News reports. However since you are new, I will strongly recommend you start trading using a DEMO account in which case you would be trading with virtual money until you start gaining mastery of the markets then you can trade with real funds.

Best wishes!

Jayme Valarelli:
Is there an automated process for trading?
Yes, there are lots of automated trading systems ( Expert Advisors) howbeit you will need to demo test any single system before using it on a real account. Also bear in mind that past performance of an expert advisor (trading robot) is not a guaranty for future performance. You can also automate your trading idea or method on the FREELANCE section of this site where you will meet many programmers that can code your idea into an EA for automated trading in which case you may decide to transfer (host) your trading on the VIRTUAL SERVERS (VPS) for a fee since it is practically almost impossible for your personal system (laptop or desktop) to be on all through the trading week. 

Trading real money without the right experience in the market will be in a sure loser situation, I suggests that you take the time to study every aspects about trading and the market before using real money, of course sometime you will win along the way but in the end your account will get wiped out, if majority of traders failed even with years of experience how much more for a newbie.

Angelito Cartagena:
Trading real money without the right experience in the market will be in a sure loser situation, I suggests that you take the time to study every aspects about trading and the market before using real money, of course sometime you will win along the way but in the end your account will get wiped out, if majority of traders failed even with years of experience how much more for a newbie.
Jayme, a very sound advice from Angelito ! to add: you can also explore the world of signals and copy like receiving a trading signal from an experience trader to your demo account - this will definitely help you to learn quicker. Good luck!

tacet:
Jayme, a very sound advice from Angelito ! to add: you can also explore the world of signals and copy like receiving a trading signal from an experience trader to your demo account - this will definitely help you to learn quicker. Good luck!

I disagree, there is nothing that can be learned from signals. A very high proportion of them trade with a high SL and small TP. Most of them fail eventually with this risky tactic.

Hi everybody thanks for the comments. It really helped me. I think i had found what i was looking for. Its a program called <Deleted> main that i had downloaded during the process. There is a button called automatic trading. I had activated it now. But in the program my account is not funded yet. Here on my <Deleted> live account i got $200. Anybody could help me to fund my account in this program?
Reason: