Can't seem to copy and paste custom indicators in MQL5!?

Hi all

I Have MQL5 on MAC and for the life of me can't seem to install any CUSTOM MQL5 INDICATOR?!

Looking on Youtube. There are videos of people showing me what to do. Basically Copy and Paste the Indiator File and inster it in the folders by order.. Pepperstone Metatrader 5 - MQL5 - Indicators - Examples

But for some frustrating reason it won't appear in there after i paste it?!

Help!

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Running MQL5 Program Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Running MQL5 Program Properties
  • www.mql5.com
A purchased licensed version allows at least 5 activations. The number of activations is specified by seller. Seller may increase the allowed number of activations

lockscombi :

Hi all

I Have MQL5 on MAC and for the life of me can't seem to install any CUSTOM MQL5 INDICATOR ?!

Looking on Youtube. There are videos of people showing me what to do. Basically Copy and Paste the Indiator File and inster it in the folders by order.. Pepperstone Metatrader 5 - MQL5 - Indicators - Examples

But for some frustrating reason it won't appear in there after i paste it?!

Help!

Unfortunately I can’t check on the Mac, but my question is this: after you placed the indicator.mq5 in the 'Indicators' folder - did you compile the indicator?

Reason: