Indicators: WmiFor 3.5 for MT5 (with DTW engine)

WmiFor 3.5 for MT5 (with DTW engine):

This indicator predicts future price movements by searching for similar candle patterns in the rate history.

WmiFor 3.5 for MT5 (with DTW engine)

Author: Stanislav Korotky

Where should I Download it? 

Cezar142:
Where should I Download it? 

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/27436

Thank you

Wow this is an incredible forecasting indicator. Thank you for sharing with the community.

stuart:
Wow this is an incredible forecasting indicator. Thank you for sharing with the community.

How is the performance rate like bro? 

Can you share your experience if possible

Hello,

where do I have to put the other (mgh) files, please?

Thank you!

I put it in "include", how it is named, but it does not work for me. Would anybody help, please?

Michaela Zinke:

Hello,

where do I have to put the other (mgh) files, please?

Thank you!

I put it in "include", how it is named, but it does not work for me. Would anybody help, please?

The zip file you downloaded contains all folders already. You need to extract it preserving the folder hierarchy (most zip-programs and file managers do it automatically). As you masy see from the zip and from the web-page mqh-files are located in \MQL5\Include\MT4Bridge\.

Stanislav Korotky:

The zip file you downloaded contains all folders already. You need to extract it preserving the folder hierarchy (most zip-programs and file managers do it automatically). As you masy see from the zip and from the web-page mqh-files are located in \MQL5\Include\MT4Bridge\.

Hi Stanislav,

thank you for your answer.

I did it right, but it doesn't work for me.

If I compile it, I get a lot of errors ... - any idea, what could be wrong, please?

Now I got it to work! :-) Thank you!

Michaela Zinke:

Hi Stanislav,

thank you for your answer.

I did it right, but it doesn't work for me.

If I compile it, I get a lot of errors ... - any idea, what could be wrong, please?

Show the errors. Without this no one tell you what's wrong.

Stanislav Korotky:

Show the errors. Without this no one tell you what's wrong.

Now I got it to work! I don't know, how it didn't work. I compiled it once more and then all has been ok.

Thank you!

Reason: