PC Hanging/Freeze during mt4/mt5 installation.

I was using mt4 and then it hanged; I had to switch off my PC and restart it. I clicked the mt4 shortcut and it hanged and I could not access mp pc so I had to restart it again. I uninstalled it and when I try installing mt4 or 5 my PC hangs and I can only restart it so that I can use the PC again. I have not found help online so I came here. I don't have any screenshots since the PC hangs and is inoperable during this moment. The freezing happens when the installation green bar is nearly ending. When I restart, there are invalid shortcuts of mt4 or 5 and respective metaeditors. There is also a metaquotes folder in the %Appdata% folder which contains a crash folder but has no files, Please help out if you know anything that can help.

I have the same issue it looks computer problem until now I can't find any solution

Temporarily disable your antivirus and firewall before attempting to install MT4 or MT5, as these security programs may interfere with the installation process.
Before reinstalling MT4 or MT5, make sure you have completely uninstalled the previous installations.
Right-click on the MT4 or MT5 installation file and choose "Run as Administrator" to ensure that the installation process has the necessary permissions.
Download Fresh Installation Files.

I disabled my antivirus and firewall to install mt5 but my pc hangs again
Reason: