no alerts

hi guys,

not sure what im doing wrong but cant seem to get any alerts or sounds when arrow prints. any idea where i have gone wrong

<Deleted>

That appears to be decompiled code. Where did you get it from?

It is not allowed to post decompiled code in the forum.

Keith Watford:

That appears to be decompiled code. Where did you get it from?

It is not allowed to post decompiled code in the forum.

What is decompiled code? I got it from a peer to peer sharing 4shared a few months ago.

Ask the owner of the source code to give it to you or have him fix it for you.

De-compiled code is stolen code. Either you are a thief, a fence, or the receiver of stolen (intellectual) property. Either way we will not be an accomplice after the fact to that theft.
          See also forum.MQL4.com/41864#490649

If you post decompiled code again, you will likely be banned.

Don't tell us you found it on the 'net: if someone stole your bank details and uploaded them on to the internet, is it OK for everyone to use them because "someone uploaded it, I don't know why I can't use that"?

There has been zero proof that any ex4/5 can be decompiled since Build 600+ 2014.02.03
          Upcoming MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 Upgrades - Big Changes Are Underway (MetaQuotes Software Corp.) - MQL4 programming forum
          Code Protection: New MQL4 language(Build 600+) decompilation protection and other crack techniques. (Macos Silva) - MQL4 programming forum - Page 2

One last question.

Im horrified with the insinuation of being a thief.

How do I tell if cose is decompiled. So I know to stay well away next time. 

shabaz:
One last question.

Im horrified with the insinuation of being a thief.

How do I tell if cose is decompiled. So I know to stay well away next time. 

Link

Keith Watford:

Link

perfect, got it. thanks

1. Same link I first provided. #3
  2. I did not insinuate anything. I gave three possible categories, from intentional to ignorant — you chose the former.
Reason: