Experts: Scalping With Virtual Pending Orders

Scalping With Virtual Pending Orders:

This scalping EA demonstrates the use of a Virtual Pending order class library to simulate pending orders.

Scalping With Virtual Pending Orders

Author: Richard Poster

i couldn't get EA to run on tester after attaching it to my expert folder.  is there something i still need to do ?

The EA belongs in the MQL4/Experts folder and PndOrds.mqh belongs in the MQL4/Include folder.  Are you getting file not found errors or compiler errors?

Richard Poster:
The EA belongs in the MQL4/Experts folder and PndOrds.mqh belongs in the MQL4/Include folder.  Are you getting file not found errors or compiler errors?

hi,

thanks for your reply, i have put the files in the specified folders as described. but its not just working 

2019.12.26 14:13:43.197 Tester: cannot load Experts\VirtPOTestBed_ScalpM1

2019.12.26 14:13:43.197 cannot open file 'C:\Users\adeola\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\F1418D23824CBA0BD4B703B67DB889E6\MQL4\Experts\VirtPOTestBed_ScalpM1.ex4' [2]

Richard Poster:

i deleted the files and reinstalled and its now working. but there is another problem, i am using downloaded tick data to run the back test, i have tick data from 2014- 2019 but when i run test, it only opens trade from somewhere around 0ctober  2019 - december 2019. at first i thought maybe something was wrong with my data but then i tested it with another EA and it worked fine.

what do you think its wrong

Mayabe ther is a gap in the tick data.

lot size 0.1 max lots 4, is that because its martingale ?

am running it and  almost all losses at the moment....have sent you PM
Reason: