Unable to Log In to my account

I have an older ipad that I would like to use for trading but having an issue signing/logging in.

I downloaded the mt4 from the app store and it opens and seems to be working. I am unable to open my demo or live accounts from my brokers tho as it

doesn't open or list my other brokers like my iphone does.

Help!

1Rob:

I have an older ipad that I would like to use for trading but having an issue signing/logging in.

I downloaded the mt4 from the app store and it opens and seems to be working. I am unable to open my demo or live accounts from my brokers tho as it

doesn't open or list my other brokers like my iphone does.

Help!

Contact your broker or reset your account's password in your broker's members area.

We can't help you here for broker/account related issues.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Contact your broker or reset your account's password in your broker's members area.

We can't help you here for broker/account related issues.

I am unable to create a demo account. I am seeing the wizard to open a new account but unable to create a demo user for MT4.

Kindly help

MadhuSudhanan T:

I am unable to create a demo account. I am seeing the wizard to open a new account but unable to create a demo user for MT4.

Kindly help

Go to a broker's website and open a demo account within their members area, then login with the demo account credentials they will email you on your MT4/5 terminal.

Hi I'm struggling to login to my real mql5 Trading account To my Account Manager I see a Demo Trade Account only and I already funded the account

Themba Tass #:
Hi I'm struggling to login to my real mql5 Trading account To my Account Manager I see a Demo Trade Account only and I already funded the account

Don't confuse your MQL5 account with your MT4/5 trading account, they are 2 different things.

Your MQL5 account here is for buying products and services in MQL5.com, such as expert advisors, indicators, utilities, signal subscriptions and MQL5 VPS.

Reason: