Myfxbook is trusted ?

hello everyone!!!
i have a question if somebody please to  k

what is the broker ? might a scammer one

Jhon Smith:
hello everyone!!!
i have a question if somebody please to answer me there is a person trading on demo account but MYFXbook is  showing that he is trading on real account and everythings verified. i've checked his account and everything to make sure that he is not telling a lie. so now i want to know how he is doing this ? he dont have any deal with broker. is there anyone who knows the trick?

The same problem occurs here as well, some real/paid signals are using a cent/micro account and MQL5 signal system can't detect that, making unsuspected subscribers to believe that these providers risking $10K when they only risk a hundred $.

Eleni Anna Branou:

The same problem occurs here as well, some real/paid signals are using a cent/micro account and MQL5 signal system can't detect that, making unsuspected subscribers to believe that these providers risking $10K when they only risk a hundred $.

I use to say - if it looks to good to be true it probably ain't! And in 99% cases it ain't ;)

Jhon Smith:
Yes but my question was what trick he is using? What are the possible ways to do this?

He is using any trick, neither these MQL5 signal providers do, just both signal monitoring systems fail to detect that they trading on a demo and cent/micro accounts respectively.

Jhon Smith:
Well not only one account he have many demo accounts but Myfxbook showing all are real accounts. How he is doing this? I've seen almost 15 demo accounts.

How do you know he is using a demo account?

Contact myfxbook for an answer to your question, we couldn't know that here.

Eleni Anna Branou:

How do you know he is using a demo account?

Contact myfxbook for an answer to your question, we couldn't know that here.

ask for an investor password. more reliable

Reason: