Problem with deal price / profit indication - please HELP!

Hi,

Recently I've got a strange issue with MetaTrader 5. It looks like after the last release.

Situation: I open a trade with a price X, then partially close OR make second deal without closing the first on price X1.

When I open deal at step 1 and step 2 - average deal price is indicated in Trade section, which is correct, and profit / loss based on this average price.

E.g. I open 30 lots with price 100, and then another 30 lots with price 120. Average deal price would be 110. 

Issue: Next day Metatrader terminal shows deal as I made it with the LAST price X1, NOT average. 

In the example, it would show deal price as I made it with price 120, and so profit / loss calculated wrong and shown in Trade section!

Yet, when I close deal in History real average price would be shown.

HELP - can you help to resolve it??

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Price Constants
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Price Constants
  • www.mql5.com
Calculations of technical indicators require price values and/or values of volumes, on which calculations will be performed. There are 7 predefined identifiers from the ENUM_APPLIED_PRICE enumeration, used to specify the desired price base for calculations. If a technical indicator uses for calculations price data, type of which is set by...

General comment:
every possible bug should be replicable and reproduced by the others. If no one can reproduce the same situation so - nothing to discuss sorry.

Can I attach screens, so it is visible? No on has the same issue?

SergioPro:
Can I attach screens, so it is visible? No on has the same issue?

I am not against any discussion here especially the discussion which will be related to the coding/programming and so on.
I just reminded the general concept. Did you read the replies of the MQ developers on rus part of the forum?

• "We could not reproduce this situation" (means - nothing to be fixed), or
  • "we reproduced this bug and it will be fixed in the next build."
Reason: