Unable to load ex4 file...

Hi

Was trying to test on my demo account how to run a script and that and after i calibrate to my taste when running it gives the following error on the experts terminal tab:

cannot load 'c:\etc etc etc\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D605FDA725F23D972774F86F925B88D9\MQL4\Experts\Market\Yellow Free.ex4'

Any idea what do i need to do to fix this error ?

Thanks and have fun

p.s. - i am using metatrader 4 on windows 7 X64 and if i try to go to that directory and/or file it does exits on that directory...
So the files exits in that particular directory, for some reason he is just not able to load it

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
, then each symbol positions will be closed in the same order, in which they are opened, starting with the oldest one. In case of an attempt to close positions in a different order, the trader will receive an appropriate error. There are several types of accounts that can be opened on a trade server. The type of account on which an...

Hi

This was fixed by running the metatrader 4 software with administrative privileges...

At least it stoped giving such error.

Have fun

Reason: