I can not sign up to be the seller of the signal.

To add comments, please log in or register
Duy Tam Nguyen
Duy Tam Nguyen  

I can not sign up to be the seller of the signal. I provided the image file but mql5 still does not accept. Tell me which image is just right.
Stuart Browne
Stuart Browne  
Nguyen Tam:

I can not sign up to be the seller of the signal. I provided the image file but mql5 still does not accept. Tell me which image is just right.

You need to talk to the service desk sorry, nobody here can help you with that

Eleni Anna Branou
Eleni Anna Branou  
Nguyen Tam:

Read carefully the terms of becoming a seller. Take a photo of your ID with your camera or phone, MQL5.com does not accept scanned documents.

Angelito Cartagena
Angelito Cartagena  

I also experience this before, what I did is submit a scanned a valid government ID or passport, it must be scanned clearly,then take a picture holding that particular ID in front of your monitor screen with your MQL5 account open on the screen. Then submit that picture again to service desk, make sure that its a clear copy. Wait for a few days then they will be notify you of your status, be it approved or not, but for as long that you follow their instructions you will be approved.

Hope this help! 

To add comments, please log in or register