MetaEditor Mobile App

I have been looking for a mobile application for metaeditor, since it doesn't exist are there any plans on constructing one, with special feature that can be saved to cloud and accessible from any device. 

since it doesn't exist <to my knowledge>
which alternative Application is recommended that I can export my personal libraries straight from Pc,to Mobile phone

Jefferson Metha:
I have been looking for a mobile application for metaeditor, since it doesn't exist are there any plans on constructing one, with special feature that can be saved to cloud and accessible from any device. 

which alternative Application is recommended that I can export my personal libraries straight from Pc,to Mobile phone
Just curious, what is the purpose on having this feature ?

You know that mobile MT apps does not support custom indicator/ea yet. Thus to test/run the custom indicator/ea you need access pc/vps.

MT5 does support cloud storage though.

You know that mobile MT apps does not support custom indicator/ea yet.
The feature will be to enable coding on the go and to have something portable not big as a computer. 
Such that one can access his/her code anytime via the MQL5 Storage and fix oredit, the code. 

Jefferson Metha :

If you are looking for the opportunity to work with the MetaTrader 5 editor in a mobile way, you need to use a tablet on Windows 64 bit. And the phone - the phone is needed to "call" :)

Reason: