Specifying MT5 intallation to python package

I´m trying python package but got I problem right in the first line of my script.

After importing the necessary packages I´m calling MT5Initialize(), but I have more than one MT5 installed in my computer and the one being loaded is not the one I would like. 

The docs mention a "path" argument, as stated in https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/integration/python_metatrader5/mt5initialize_py

However, it seems to be a difference between the docs and the sources, since any attempt to pass this param causes a "TypeError: MT5Initialize() takes no keyword arguments" error.

So, does anyone have any idea of what is wrong here or how can I specify which MT5 should be loaded when I call MT5Initialize()?

Documentation on MQL5: Integration / MetaTrader for Python / MT5Initialize
Documentation on MQL5: Integration / MetaTrader for Python / MT5Initialize
  • www.mql5.com
[in]  Path to the metatrader.exe or metatrader64.exe file. If the path is not specified, the module attempts to find the executable file on its own.

Hi lorenooliveira

Question. have you solved the problem  about MT5Initiaalize()? I also have the same problem and don´t find the solution. If you have de solve please can you help me

thanks

Reason: