How to simulate mouse click over "One Click Trading" buy and sell button on mt5 chart?

I have a very special situation in which I am not able to send buy and sell orders using mql5 because auto trading is disabled on my broker server from their side and it is not possible to ask them to enable it. I was wondering if there is any possible solution that I could write a code that on certain price conditions would simulate a mouse click on those buy sell buttons of "One Click Trading" over mt5 charts. Of course, the first part of the problem that I have to solve is enabling the relevant chart and then pressing the buy button of "One Click Trading".

Is it possible to do so only using mql5 and without using any other macro software like auto-hotkey?

Saeed Ramazani :

I have a very special situation in which I am not able to send buy and sell orders using mql5 because auto trading is disabled on my broker server from their side and it is not possible to ask them to enable it. I was wondering if there is any possible solution that I could write a code that on certain price conditions would simulate a mouse click on those buy sell buttons of "One Click Trading" over mt5 charts. Of course, the first part of the problem that I have to solve is enabling the relevant chart and then pressing the buy button of "One Click Trading".

Is it possible to do so only using mql5 and without using any other macro software like auto-hotkey?

You need to use Windows API calls or third-party software.

Vladimir Karputov:

You need to use Windows API calls or third-party software.

Can you show me a sample using Windows API calls?

Saeed Ramazani :

Can you show me a sample using Windows API calls?

Unfortunately, I do not have such an example in MQL5.

Reason: