Can I Copy 2 signals from MQL5 in one account ?

Can I Copy 2 signals from MQL5 in  one account ?     And One signal MT4  One MT5  

Do brokers have a role in copying signals?  

Thanks guys

• one signal per account;
  • MT4 signal to MT4 account;
  • MT5 signal to MT5 account.

Thawatchai Vanijprabha:

Can I Copy 2 signals from MQL5 in  one account ?     And One signal MT4  One MT5  

Do brokers have a role in copying signals?  

Thanks guys

One signal per account as Sergey already mentioned.

Some brokers don't offer/support the signal service.

BrazilianGuy3:

There is a workaround for this limitation.
Limitation is 1 Signal per account.

What some people do is they do copy trade from multiple accounts to a certain account, and this account is in fact receiving multiple signals.
I have done this and worked fine for me.

This is a great recipe for disaster ... and some other guys multiply the copied lot size and I can tell you, where this led them.

Sergey Golubev:
  • one signal per account;
  • MT4 signal to MT4 account;
  • MT5 signal to MT5 account.

Thank you everyone for the answer

just create another account with your broker and split the funds. Its better to monitor the performance of with only 1x signal per account anyway. you can then use a VPS to take the trades off your account, but if you wanted to run them on your own server, you can simply copy the Metatrader folder and paste a new one on your computer. You can then have multiple terminals open and running at the same time on your computer.

I have 1x EA per account, and my 4 year old laptop can easily manage 5x MT4 terminals operating at once.

Josh DH:

just create another account with your broker and split the funds. Its better to monitor the performance of with only 1x signal per account anyway. you can then use a VPS to take the trades off your account, but if you wanted to run them on your own server, you can simply copy the Metatrader folder and paste a new one on your computer. You can then have multiple terminals open and running at the same time on your computer.

I have 1x EA per account, and my 4 year old laptop can easily manage 5x MT4 terminals operating at once.

hi sir , may i know did you manage all mt4 terminals for same mql5 account? thanks for your reply

Rtm5566:
hi sir , may i know did you manage all mt4 terminals for same mql5 account? thanks for your reply

You login into your MQL5 account in each one of your MT4/5 terminals in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab.

Hi guys, that means that If i want to provide signal to Mt5 and mt4 user. I have to install Mt4 and Mt5 separately, then I create another signal account in mql5 system. Is that correct? 

Nguyễn Minh:

Hi guys, that means that If i want to provide signal to Mt5 and mt4 user. I have to install Mt4 and Mt5 separately, then I create another signal account in mql5 system. Is that correct? 

Rules of Using the Signals Service

Subscription to a Signal is only available for the relevant MetaTrader platform account: 

• for the MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal account, you can only subscribe to Signals from the MetaTrader 4 section,
  • for the MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal account, you can only subscribe to Signals from the MetaTrader 5 section.
Reason: