Registration as seller with nickname or company name - page 2

Kareem Abdelhakim:
I think you can register for seller account as a company not as individual  , but you have to provide documents that prove your relation to this company and of course the registration paper for the company . On the other side the username on mql is just nickname you can select  whatever nick name (UserName) like ABC123@gmail.com  this is because you register using your Email and there are no rules apply to email address you can name your email what ever you want even Microsoft@hotmail.com :)))) but to register as seller you have to provide your real data to mql5 like your passport , id ...etc .So you can select any nickname or email that don't necessarily show your real name  but the mql5 will have your real information . hope this makes sense 

I don't know what it is like now, but I used to have a nickname (Forexample) on MQL5.

After I registered as a seller, my real name suddenly replaced my nickname with no warning or choice.

Keith Watford:

Please don't post disparaging remarks about other users.

You are a fine one to talk.

Why do you use a photo of a beautiful woman in your profile photo? It's not you, is it?

My private life is none of your business. So you are trying to say that Africans can't be beautiful??? I don't like racist statement. I won't answer that question because I don't want to get more than millions of messages I am getting already. If I was a moderator I will delete that question of you and banned you because the question is out of topic and that is about my private life.

Mafuta Landou:

My private life is none of your business. So you are trying to say that Africans can't be beautiful??? I don't like racist statement. I won't answer that question because I don't want to get more than millions of messages I am getting already. If I was a moderator I will delete that question of you and banned you because the question is out of topic and that is about my private life.

You are the first one starting with such things. Talking about other users. You deserve a 1 day ban :-D

Alain Verleyen:

You are the first one starting with such things. Talking about other users. You deserve a 1 day ban :-D

You did not lose your job of moderator because of me. So don't put your blame on me. I did not fire you. If I was mql5 I won't allow you to comment after losing your job because most of your comments after losing your job are not constructive. If You are trying to destroy this company I won't allow you and I am watching you.

Mafuta Landou:

You did not lose your job of moderator because of me. So don't put your blame on me. I did not fire you. If I was mql5 I won't allow you to comment after losing your job because most of your comments after losing your job are not constructive. If You are trying to destroy this company I won't allow you and I am watching you.

You should not talk about other people, once again. And you don't even know what you are talking about. Stop talking about other people.

Mafuta Landou:

You are funny.

I said "Why do you use a photo of a beautiful woman in your profile photo?"

How is that racist? The woman in the photo appears to be of African descent and I described her as beautiful.

So yes, I believe that Africans can be beautiful.

The question was not about your private life, just about the photo that you use in your profile.

I thought that it was kind of strange that you made the statement

"the funny things here most of all those sellers they don't use their real identities"

when you, yourself are using somebody else's photo in your profile.

Alain Verleyen:

Mafuta Landou:

Being a moderator is not a job. It is an unpaid position.

Alain was not fired, it was his decision to quit being a moderator.

Keith Watford:

You are funny.

I said "Why do you use a photo of a beautiful woman in your profile photo?"

How is that racist? The woman in the photo appears to be of African descent and I described her as beautiful.

So yes, I believe that Africans can be beautiful.

The question was not about your private life, just about the photo that you use in your profile.

I thought that it was kind of strange that you made the statement

"the funny things here most of all those sellers they don't use their real identities"

when you, yourself are using somebody else's photo in your profile.

If It was white lady you won't ask that question because it is normal for her to be beautiful, If It was an black american, you may say it is normal maybe she is Beyonce's cousin but as I  am purely african you are doubting that is my concern why the doubt???

Eleni Anna Branou:

That's true Max, but since in MQL5.com you can't open a seller's account in a company's name, your name (director's) will be visible and a nickname couldn't be used.

It would be useful of course to have the option of opening a seller's account under a company's name and details.

just want to know about, there is no option to create business profile regarding Forex trading?
Is it possible then please tell me what are the terms for this?

Reason: