Libraries: NELODI BackProp Chart

NELODI BackProp Chart:

Custom Price Chart using a simple Artificial Neural Network that tries to project price movements into the future. Not very useful for trading, but fun to watch and learn ;)

Author: NELODI

Automated-Trading:

NELODI BackProp Chart:

Author: NELODI

I hope this will help them to get the best possible opportunity to get the money.  Thanks God bless...

Bernandino Vallejo:
I hope this will help them to get the best possible opportunity to get the money.  Thanks God bless...

Definitely. All it takes is a $10 USD deposit, a very simple ANN and you can retire for life ;)

Oops. There was a stupid bug in the back-propagation function ("NLD_BackProp.mqh" file), because of which the Artificial Neural Network was ONLY updating its weights for the 1st output neuron, while the rest of the outputs were left unchanged and simply kept returning random results based on random weights assigned in the initialization produce. Sorry about that. I've only noticed that after running the code through a Strategy Tester. Anyway ... now, the results aren't completely random anymore, but they are still just an "opinion" of the ANN, so they should be taken with a grain of salt. Or a spoon ;) You get the picture. Right? With this bug fixed, you can actually see how the ANN tries to optimize its outputs as new data becomes available.