Someone else has changed my password

I try to enter algotrade-mainserver 1 on mql4 but the platform sends authentication failed. I wonder whether someone else has changed my password. I can't access my account at all. what should I do?

snajafi:
I try to enter algotrade-mainserver 1 on mql4 but the platform sends authentication failed. I wonder whether someone else has changed my password. I can't access my account at all. what should I do?

Contact your broker.

snajafi:

Re-check your reading password on  MT4/5 and make sure you entering correctly, as well as check your selecting correct server of your broker  on MQL5 

Eleni Anna Branou:

Contact your broker.

My broker was "bull and bear" that got bankrupt, they gave me an account with a user and password on mql4 for "algotrade-main server 1" and they transfered my money to that account. I had the account for more than 1 year.Now I fail to login. I don't know who should I call and who is my broker. Can anybody help me?

Waseem Raza:

Re-check your reading password on  MT4/5 and make sure you entering correctly, as well as check your selecting correct server of your broker  on MQL5 

I did it multiple time, but still useless, it says authentication failed!
Reason: