Activation Count for reinstalling indicators on the same PC !!

Does anyone come across this issue ?

I have purchased 3 indicators from the Market, 1) Range Bars, 2) Double Top Tracker, 3) Infinity Trand Line Pro, using MQL4 program, 

I installed and activated those indicators on 2 PC which one I use everyday (Desktop PC), and the other one I use occasionally (Notebook). I have no problem with the everyday use Desktop PC, but for the notebook PC that I use occasionally, I have the same problem happened twice, those indicators from the market cannot apply to the chart, I have already logged in to my MQL5 account, and I can see the indicators under "Purchased" tab. Each time I try to drag the indicators to the chart, this error message appear at the journal

(( 2019.10.15 18:55:58.327 cannot load 'C:\Users\xxxxxx\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\7C67838FA336E4BFBCHYTDG1B55C17\MQL4\indicators\Market\Infinity TrendLine PRO.ex4' ))

I can see the indicators file in the following directory

C:\Users\xxxxxxxx\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\7C67838FA336E4BFBCHYTDG1B55C17\MQL4\Indicators\Market

For the first time I come across this issue, I simply uninstall the indicators and install it again, but it cost me one activation count, therefore I would like to know any other way I can solve this issue without cost me 1 activation count.

I know two options only (about what to do) -

1. -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Market ea won't load anymore

marsupilami, 2018.03.23 17:01

With help of Service Desk here is the solution: delete product from Navigator window, restart the terminal and try to install purchase from Terminal - Market - Purchased tab

2. -

If Windows were updated, so .. as far as I know - when the Windows 10 is updated so one activation may be lost. Besides, "can not load ..." error may be because of the Community tab input which was reset, or you are using old build of Metatrader.
Anyway, you can try the following:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Some of my MT4 products are not available on MT4 Platform [SOLVED]

Thushara Dissanayake, 2018.01.09 15:13

Finally Support Team Fixed it..

1. File - Open Data Folder. Click on Terminal - Community.
2. Please close the terminal.
3. Delete all *.dat files from C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community\ folder.
4. Start the terminal and try once again.
5. If the steps above don't help, reinstall MetaTrader 4 to another non-system folder.

Thank you.

if that is the case that it was caused by update of Window 10 ? Should I stop the windows update ? I have already used 2 activation count for the past 2 months on the same PC !! 

As far as I know - MetaQuotes was added the additional activation bawed on the main Windows 10 updates.
I do not know the procedure about it but I know that they are doing it for everybody in one day with the announcements on the forum.

Hopefully it will available soon from MetaQuotes.. and thank for the reply !!

I think as this moment, need to ask service desk whether can add back the used activation count to me !!

Reason: