MQL5 system used 3 activation for expert advisor I bought, yet I only used for only two computers.

Hi, My name is Abdirizak, I bought an expert advisor here at MQL5, after that, the product had 5 activation codes. I only used for two computers yet it used three activaiton codes. One of the two computers, I have used the robot for two different users. according to my knowledge the activation are calculated based on number of computers, not number of users in a computer. 

Can  any one help or had anything like this or know some kind of solution.

Thank you.

Abdirizak Hersi:

Hi, My name is Abdirizak, I bought an expert advisor here at MQL5, after that, the product had 5 activation codes. I only used for two computers yet it used three activaiton codes. One of the two computers, I have used the robot for two different users. according to my knowledge the activation are calculated based on number of computers, not number of users in a computer. 

Can  any one help or had anything like this or know some kind of solution.

Thank you.

An activation is used when there is a major operating system upgrade (Windows upgrade).

In these cases MQL5.com adds another activation to your purchased products, around the time of that major upgrade.

alright, that souds good, 

hope all will end up alright 

Reason: