Metaeditor fail to work

Hello 

is anybody nows how to force Metaeditor5 works at the debugging program when it stops?

it looks like it whait for tick in function OnTick in EA after passed OnInit function.

MetaTrader terminal works normaly.

Any help?

Your post is not understandable, at least for me.

Helo Alain

My problem is that Metaeditor5 fail to work when I try to debug a xxx.mq5 file that containing a script to compile.

When I start debuger adding a some breakpoint , after start debugging Metaeditor fail to work( it freeze) after execution a function OnInit.

Today , after some operation in Metaeditor - I simple add a breakpoint in OnTick function and Metaeditor starat works normaly again.

Why ? I dont know.

Compilation process is working normal and program after compiling is working normaly.

As I observe in last 3 months Metaeditor5 fail somatimes to continue debugging for some reason, but I dont`t know why.

I try to contact MetaQuotes to send them info, but now technical support is unavailable. I didn`t visit mql5 site for a long time. Some changes were made.

Regards :)

uninstall  the metatrader and install again

I`ve already done it. And more than one time. The problem is , that sometimes Metaeditor freezes for unknown reason. Sometimes it waits a few long time to continue debugging after execution OnInit function, it looks like it wait on tick in OnTick function. When I break debugging I see that the pointer( mean "|"  ) in code stops exactly in OnTick function.

:/

regards

Reason: