Possible loss of data due to type conversion

what should i do here?
Files:
Capture.PNG  68 kb

1. Fix your compile errors.
  2. Then fix your compile warnings.
  3. Do you really expect an answer? We can't see your broken code — we can only guess. There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum

i just add the code to. below. 

hope that wont blow your cracked crystal balls

Files:

D p Canidae:
what should i do here?

Post your code using Alt+S - by this way you increase your chance getting 'free' help by forum users. No code - no help and you are on you own and your option then ===> Freelance ,post as a job and hire a programmer to fix the code.

You've fixed your errors, now fix your warnings.
  1. int OnInit()
      {
          UsePoint = PipPoint(Symbol());
      } //<< not all control paths return a value   ScalpingSystem__1.mq4   43      3

OnInit returns an int, you don't. Go to the documentation and find out what value you should return.

2. return value of 'OrderSelect' should be checked    ScalpingSystem__1.mq4    127    7
    return value of 'OrderSelect' should be checked    ScalpingSystem__1.mq4    183    7
    return value of 'OrderSelect' should be checked    ScalpingSystem__1.mq4    257    7
    return value of 'OrderSelect' should be checked    ScalpingSystem__1.mq4    312    7
    Check your return codes for errors, and report them including GLE/LE. Don't look at it unless you have an error. Don't just silence the compiler, it is trying to help you.
              What are Function return values ? How do I use them ? - MQL4 programming forum
              Common Errors in MQL4 Programs and How to Avoid Them - MQL4 Articles

3.     BuyTicket = 0;
       }
       return(0); //<< 'void' function returns a value      ScalpingSystem__1.mq4   364     4

//Chart output for the signal
           Comment ("The Current Signal: ",signal +
                " \n The Current Risk in Percent: "+EquityPercent+
                " \n The Current Lot Size is: "+ LotSize+
                " \n Account Balance: "+ AccountBalance()+
                " \n Your Current Equity: "+ AccountEquity() );
      } // OnTick
    OnTick is a void function, how do you expect to return zero?

4. You don't expect your Comment to work as you return before calling it?

5. There is no need to open an order and then set the stops. Simplify your code - do it in one step. TP/SL on OrderSend has been fine for years.
              Build 500 № 9 2013.05.09
              Need help me mql4 guru add take profit to this EA - Take Profit - MQL4 programming forum 2017.09.27

William Roeder:
You've fixed your errors, now fix your warnings.
  1. OnInit returns an int, you don't. Go to the documentation and find out what value you should return.

2. Check your return codes for errors, and report them including GLE/LE. Don't look at it unless you have an error. Don't just silence the compiler, it is trying to help you.
              What are Function return values ? How do I use them ? - MQL4 programming forum
              Common Errors in MQL4 Programs and How to Avoid Them - MQL4 Articles

3. OnTick is a void function, how do you expect to return zero?

4. You don't expect your Comment to work as you return before calling it?

5. There is no need to open an order and then set the stops. Simplify your code - do it in one step. TP/SL on OrderSend has been fine for years.
              Build 500 № 9 2013.05.09
              Need help me mql4 guru add take profit to this EA - Take Profit - MQL4 programming forum 2017.09.27

Do you have wings? it seems your an angel.

thanks for the time you took to answer.

it helped a lot!

Reason: