Service Desk

Not responding ... No other way of asking for help

I need to put $70 in escrow for a job ... My balance is $70 ... Am told ... Not enough money to pay for the work

HELP

S JENKINS:

I need to put $70 in escrow for a job ... My balance is $70 ... Am told ... Not enough money to pay for the work

HELP

If you're in the EU then you'd need to pay Vat

Chidera Anakpe:
If you're in the EU then you'd need to pay Vat

Thank you so much for putting me out of my misery :)

S JENKINS:

HELP

I too have problems, and I'm sure it will take a long time for the response and help to come from service desk.

This space / company gives me the feeling that it is slowly dying.

Nikolaos Pantzos:

I too have problems, and I'm sure it will take a long time for the response and help to come from service desk.

This space / company gives me the feeling that it is slowly dying.

Can you not get help for your problem HERE ?

I waited days for the service desk and am still waiting ... got my answer here within hours of posting

Thank you Chidera Anakpe 

S JENKINS:

Can you not get help for your problem HERE ?

I waited days for the service desk and am still waiting ... got my answer here within hours of posting

Thank you Chidera Anakpe 

Hello,

my problem is 'Financial operations are limited'.

I don't know why?

Nikolaos Pantzos:

Hello,

I don't know why?

Today I sent a personal message to the administrator and within seconds the problem was fixed. Thanks.

Nikolaos Pantzos:

Today I sent a personal message to the administrator and within seconds the problem was fixed. Thanks.

How did you send message to administrator? I have same problem

ABDIWAHAB HUSSEIN ABDALLE:

Hello,

I don't know why?

Because you are using multiple accounts which is not allowed please read the terms and conditions.

Terms of Use of MQL5.community
Terms of Use of MQL5.community
  • www.mql5.com
Please read these www.mql5.com Terms of Use carefully. Capitalized terms used herein shall be defined as set forth in Section 1 of these Terms of Use. 1. Terms and Definitions 1.1. For purposes of these Terms of Use, the following terms shall have the meanings as specified below: MetaQuotes Ltd: means the MetaQuotes Ltd company which is the...
Reason: