EA close at profit only for 1 magic number

Hello everyone
I would like to know if anyone has or knows a FREE EA close basket Profit but only for a Magic NUMBER or a Magic Number series
thank you all.

Flavio Lucarelli:
Hello everyone
I would like to know if anyone has or knows a FREE EA close basket Profit but only for a Magic NUMBER or a Magic Number series
thank you all.

We are not allowed to discuss or suggest products in the forum.

You have to make your own search in Codebase or in the Market.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Anyone has Close Position EA ?

Sergey Golubev, 2018.12.06 12:00

Сlose positions by result, time passed or at specific time - expert for MetaTrader 4 

This EA will watch your open positions and close the ones that meet the preset conditions. You can filter positions by:

• Magic Number
  • By side: Short or Long
  • By result
  • By time: for how long are opened

It can be used for hidden Stop Loss and Take Profit as well.

Anyone has Close Position EA ?

Sergey Golubev, 2018.12.06 12:06

More on search - here and here, and more.

For example - Close At Time - expert for MetaTrader 4 

Close At Time is an Expert Advisor for MetaTrader 4 trading platform, that closes open positions or deletes pending orders or both. You can also specify how it should be closed — by symbol, magic number or ticket number. And the last one is time when Expert Advisor will close selected orders. Time is meant local time of computer. Expert Advisor has also integrated error description for cases when there is some problem while closing individual orders.

You can try to find by yourself using search function for CodeBase and the Market

How can I search for indicators and other elements in this forum?

Sergey Golubev, 2017.05.29 05:24

To search?
It is very easy: type something (what you need) in the search area (top right coprner of the page) and search.

Reason: