How can i make my EA close Lossing position before the wining one?

With regard to the code attach below, How can i make my EA close Losing positions before the wining one?

int CloseAll(){

for(int i=OrdersTotal()-1;i>=0;i--){
      if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)){
         int MN = OrderMagicNumber();
            if(OrderSymbol()==_Symbol && (((MN==MagicNumber)))){
               if(OrderType()==OP_BUY)
                 {
                  if(!OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(),MODE_BID+OrderType()),closeSlippage,clrOrangeRed))
                     Print(__FUNCTION__+"Error closing buy order: #"+ErrorDescription(GetLastError()));
                 }
               if(OrderType()==OP_SELL)
                 {
                  if(!OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(),MODE_BID+OrderType()),closeSlippage,clrOrangeRed))
                     Print(__FUNCTION__+"Error closing sell order: #"+ErrorDescription(GetLastError()));
                 }
                 Sleep(200);  
            }
      }else{
         Print(__FUNCTION__+"Error selecting order: #"+IntegerToString(GetLastError()));
      }

}
   return GetLastError();
}

Thank you in advance.

Juan Mata:

With regard to the code attach below, How can i make my EA close Losing positions before the wining one?

Thank you in advance.

One way is to call the CloseAll() function twice - first time to close losers, second time close the rest... (perhaps passing a parameter to differentiate the calls).

Another way is to store ticket number and float somewhere (e.g. arrays/structs) in this current loop (i.e. remove the OrderClose()) as "pre-processing"... afterwhich, you can even sort the ticket numbers based on their float, and close them in that sequence.

Reason: