Trading with ΜΤ4 ΕΑ by using MT5

Hi, Could you help explain how we can connect MT5/MT4 platform with broker to place the trades. We tried using trader copier/trade commander but now want to avoid the trader copier. Is there any way, we can directly place trade to our broker by using meta trader. We heard that zerohub provide such facility. Could anyone shed light how to acheive it.

We have an EA working on Mt4 and we place trades through trade copier. Now we are looking that is there any possibility that our EA can directly interact with our MT5 account.

Leif Magni:

Hi, Could you help explain how we can connect MT5/MT4 platform with broker to place the trades. We tried using trader copier/trade commander but now want to avoid the trader copier. Is there any way, we can directly place trade to our broker by using meta trader. We heard that zerohub provide such facility. Could anyone shed light how to acheive it.

We have an EA working on Mt4 and we place trades through trade copier. Now we are looking that is there any possibility that our EA can directly interact with our MT5 account.

Why don't you use a MT4 account, since your EA is for MT4?

You either convert your EA for MT5 or you use a MT4 account, the only other trustworthy alternative is the copier that you already use.

Broker specific talk is not allowed in the forum.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Why don't you use a MT4 account, since your EA is for MT4?

You either convert your EA for MT5 or you use a MT4 account, the only other trustworthy alternative is the copier that you already use.

Broker specific talk is not allowed in the forum.

Thanks for your reply. We want to switch from our existing broker to another platform where we can place trades directly to our broker and not through copier. We saw below articles on MQL site due to we want to get more detail about it that how can we get it done.
https://www.metaquotes.net/en/company/news/4776

Leif Magni:

Thanks for your reply. We want to switch from our existing broker to another platform where we can place trades directly to our broker and not through copier. We saw below articles on MQL site due to we want to get more detail about it that how can we get it done.
https://www.metaquotes.net/en/company/news/4776

I ask again, why don't you use a MT4 account with your broker, since the EA is MT4 based.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I ask again, why don't you use a MT4 account with your broker, since the EA is MT4 based.

As I requested that we want to switch from existing broker to new ones. And new one doesn't support Mt4. We can convert our EA to MT5 platform if required. New One support TWS platform. now we are looking if there is any option available to still use metatrader to directly interact with new broker.

Leif Magni:
As I requested that we want to switch from existing broker to new ones. And new one doesn't support Mt4. We can convert our EA to MT5 platform if required. New One support TWS platform. now we are looking if there is any option available to still use metatrader to directly interact with new broker.

Hi, Please tell me how to convert EA like that? I have an EA MT4

harry081986:

Hi, Please tell me how to convert EA like that? I have an EA MT4

you have to rewrite the code to make it compatible with MT5.
Reason: