Account recovery

When I try to make a payment to subscribe to a system no error message is given. I do get a message asking me to add my phone number but no fail message.

When I try to add a phone number I then appear to get my password wrong, which is strange because it is noted in my password system - I think that must have been for an earlier test account before I went live.

Then when I input my email address (which is quite long for spam filtered - 29 characters, is that too long?) - I get 'email invalid'. Again, this is strange because I have copy/pasted it from the profile page on this site (I am still logged in from before).

Can anyone comment on any 1 of the 3 stages of fail here?  

ajpearceUK:

When I try to make a payment to subscribe to a system no error message is given. I do get a message asking me to add my phone number but no fail message.

When I try to add a phone number I then appear to get my password wrong, which is strange because it is noted in my password system - I think that must have been for an earlier test account before I went live.

Then when I input my email address (which is quite long for spam filtered - 29 characters, is that too long?) - I get 'email invalid'. Again, this is strange because I have copy/pasted it from the profile page on this site (I am still logged in from before).

Can anyone comment on any 1 of the 3 stages of fail here?  

Reset your password if the problem persist.

Don't copy paste your e-mail. type your e-mail there. 

Reason: