No Paypal and Now Epayments not allowing a new account application? - page 2

Gary Comey:
Yea if PayPal is not restored soon I don’t see how traders won’t just prioritise other copy trading platforms. I feel bad for mql5 that they’ve apparently been somehow targeted by PayPal. On the other hand I feel sorry for me too. 
I look for other websites like signal start and simpletrader but price are different there. It should be ok here to stay in mql5 but the paypal issue is a pain. 😔

The issue is not with Paypal. I didn't had any issues with Paypal. Always worked great. But MQL5.com is not providing any other GOOD withdraw method.

Theres a lot of people who doesn't had their address proof approved, even following all the E-Payments instructions and demands. I'm one of them.

Some guys didn't receive any feedback after request the first login password...

I'm not sure what criteria E-Payments uses. Or if there any kind of "difference" for foreigners...

But the situation is very upsetting.

There is no E-Payments representative to help us here?

I suppose if they don’t want to be shut down completely they’ll find a solution. Right now I have $ 1500 and growing that I can’t touch.

I cannot withdraw my funds! 

USA residents cannot sign up with either epayments or Webmoney! 

I wrote to support and all they said was

"Support Team

2019.09.04 07:07

Dear user, unfortunately,PayPal isn't available for withdraw now ,

Please, use ePayments or WebMoney for it.

Sorry for any inconvenience."

I run multiple tester agents.  I think for now I'll be shutting them down until PayPal is back.  20-30 cores running usually..

yea im about to do the same i don't see the reason to keep using my electric if i cant get my money they get 1 more week for me.

Lorraine Pierce:

I cannot withdraw my funds! 

USA residents cannot sign up with either epayments or Webmoney! 

I wrote to support and all they said was

"Support Team

2019.09.04 07:07

Dear user, unfortunately,PayPal isn't available for withdraw now ,

Please, use ePayments or WebMoney for it.

Sorry for any inconvenience."

Yes Lorraine Pierce we really got hammered with this issue

Eklon Eleuterio:

E-Payments was responsive at the first moment with my address proof. They denied all my tries. After 5 or 6 tries they just don't reply anymore. They don't reply about my address proof neither about my service desk request.

My Address proof is meeting the way they specific in the website.

I'm stucked to withdraw from MQl5.com .

Hi Eklon,

Happened to me too. They just need a very very high resolution copy of your proof of address, and the complete document visible. No cropping on the document,  let the four document margins be completely visible. Mine got through and it is working.

Gary Comey:
I suppose if they don’t want to be shut down completely they’ll find a solution. Right now I have $ 1500 and growing that I can’t touch.
Go with epayments. Works fine.

Gary Comey:

Hi guys,

As I'm sure you know Paypal no longer works on MQL5. Finally after more than $1,500 in fees have accumulated I've given up and tried to open an Epayments account in order to withdraw the funds this way, however it's falling down on the first fence because they are not sending a confirmation email. I've checked the spam folder and there is no email there either. My question is has anyone else experienced this and managed to resolve it. 

Thanks

Gary

Hi Gary. I opened a e-payments account and works fine. The card loads and can be spent fast. You can load the card and immediately spent it or withdraw on an ATM, redeeming your dollars on the fly. Living in EU you'll have to pay a 2,5% exchange commission tho. Epayments compliance just requires a very very high resolution copy of your proof of address and ID card, no sides cropped.

Reason: