Experts: Reversing Grid on Limit orders - page 4

Thanks Andrey, works for me.

12856 lines of code so I'd say this took a while to produce - anyone complaining about it should really look into the code and make the adjustments themselves.

It doesn't produce too much profit for the pairs and timeframes I have checked, but is still producing profit.

hello this my first comment at all in this place. and i hope i stay long with you guys,

well the expert so nice its give good profit in demo but need a big amount of money to hold in real.

can i suggest something here and you can do it and see what happen next, well after the (2nd Buy limit or Sell limit ) we go with the direction of the price 

i mean to put (sell stop if at the same price with the 3rd buy limit and take profit in the buy limit in the 4th buy limit while at the same time opens new sell stop) AND ON AND ON AND ON.

and the close of the sell stop as in the expert when its get the profit we did in it.

hope you understand me and hope to do it and see the results. 

thanks you 

Don't use double spacing!

This is a great EA. Nice work. Thank you!

Is there a limit to the number of orders that can open?

Evening guys I'm struggling to put lock profit in my mt5,any to help me hw to apply it or set in

The EA is good. I test it to many pairs and it appears that it is running smothly. But when I try it on a demo account, I encounter a problem. I tried to change the Take Profit manually and when I run the EA it will change automatically. The problem is it change to a negative Take Profit
Files:
1.PNG  70 kb
2.PNG  75 kb
3.PNG  86 kb

Tambayan ng:
Thank you! Please help me to convert to mq4. I tried to save as mq4 and got error like incorrect file extension

just change .mq5 into .mq4 and it will work just fine.

Hello Andrey, why some of the open trades do not have SL and TP? What do I need to do with them? And second question, what do I need to do if there is going to be a drawdown?

iskander_osp:

Hello Andrey, why some of the open trades do not have SL and TP? What do I need to do with them? And second question, what do I need to do if there is going to be a drawdown?

SL and TP can be not placed only if they are rejected by your broker, due to very small sizes, for example.

Reason: